This job posting has expired, no longer accepting applications, or has been filled.
- Assemble and install plumbing systems
- Troubleshoot and repair pipe and pipeline systems
- Prepare written work cost estimates for clients
- Adhere to safety policies and procedures
- Running service calls that include assembly/installation and repair of plumbing, water flow, and drainage systems in accordance with plumbing codes
- Operate iPad online software to record notes, estimates, and invoices for customers in the field
- Valid Driver's License
- Ability to handle physical workload
- 3-5 yrs plumbing experience
- Construction experience (Preferred)
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High school education or equivalent (Preferred)
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Sales Bonuses
Well established, locally owned and operated company is looking for licensed plumbers to join our ever growing team. We have a very loyal customer base and are looking for consistent, reliable, knowledgeable plumbers to join us in serving the Chicago community.
THE PLUMBING DEPARTMENT INC At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.