Join our fast-paced team of Plumbers to efficiently undertake a variety of plumbing tasks ranging from snaking, hydro jetting, fixing leakages, pipe connection, excavations…. for commercial and residential establishments. We're looking for a successful plumber that has a thorough knowledge in the field.
They are patient individuals with a practical mind and manual dexterity, able to work efficiently with great attention to detail.
- Install, repair, and maintain pipes, valves, fittings, drainage systems, and fixtures in commercial and residential structures.
- Follow building plans and blueprints.
- Respond to, diagnose, and resolve plumbing emergencies.
- Ability to read technical documents, blueprints, drawings and codes
- Willingness to follow safety guidelines at all times
- Knowledge in any of the following phases of commercial, residential, new construction and/or renovation plumbing work
- Installation of underground PVC, Ductile Iron and Copper pipe for main supply and drain lines.
- Experienced in installation of Copper, Cast Iron, Black Iron, Hub and Spigot, PVC, ABS.
- Locate and repair issues with water supply lines (e.g. leaks)
- Repair or replace broken drainage lines, clogged drains, faucets etc.
- Install waste disposal and sanitary systems with well-functioning DWV systems
- Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Pay: $65.00 - $86.25 per hour
- Schedule: Day shift availability, work from Monday to Friday with on-call assignments and weekend availability as required.
- Work Location: Mobile position, operating on the road to cater to diverse job locations.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $65.00 - $86.25 per hour
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: In person
National Service Provider At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.