This job posting has expired, no longer accepting applications, or has been filled.
Pharmacy Technician - Therapy Management
Soleo Health is seeking a Therapy Care Specialist / Pharm Tech to work at our Tempe, AZ Specialty Pharmacy and Hub. Join us in Simplifying Complex Care! Must have a CPHT and AZ Pharm Tech License.
Soleo Health Perks:
- 401(k) with a match
- Competitive wages
- Referral Bonus
- Annual Merit Based Increases
- Affordable Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance Plans
- Company Paid Disability & Basic Life Insurance
- HSA & FSA (including dependent care) options
- Paid Time Off
- Education Assistant Program
- Great Company Culture!
Therapy Care Specialists work with SoleoRx Therapy Care Management Center model and utilize national and local resources to facilitate high quality care of a patients on chronic therapies. Therapy Care Specialists will work under the supervision of a pharmacist to oversee logistics of a patient’s dispense and prescription maintenance, assessment data capture, and serves as the point person to coordinate patient care across all layers of the patient care continuum while on service with Soleo Health. Responsibilities include:
- Act as single point of contact for specialty patients and as liaison with Soleo branch personnel to coordinate timely medication dispense and delivery
- Works under supervision of specialty pharmacist and/or branch pharmacist to capture assessment data, ascertain patients supply needs, and schedule new and refill medication deliveries
- Run daily and weekly pharmacy reports as needed
- Answer phones and warm transfer call to appropriate location, monitor incoming faxes, and monitor TCMC refill queues
- Send orders to physicians for signature
- Work with intake/reimbursement staff to maintain active patient insurance coverage and actively pursue authorizations and re-authorizations with the auth/billing staff at the branch level
- Documentation of all patient interaction and care coordination in the designated system of record for clear and consistent communication
- Complete therapy specific training as required
- Monday-Friday 8:30am - 5pm
- Saturday Rotation, Quarterly
- Prior experience in home infusion and/or specialty pharmacy preferred
- Registered/Certified Pharmacy Technician (CPhT) and AZ Licensure required
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Prior customer service/patient services experience preferred
- Basic to intermediate efficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Intermediate proficiency in typing preferred
About Us: Soleo Health is an innovative national provider of complex specialty pharmacy and infusion services, administered in the home or at alternate sites of care. Our goal is to attract and retain the best and brightest as our employees are our greatest asset. Experience the Soleo Health Difference!
Soleo’s Core Values:
- Improve patients’ lives every day
- Be passionate in everything you do
- Encourage unlimited ideas and creative thinking
- Make decisions as if you own the company
- Do the right thing
- Have fun!
Soleo Health is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion. We recognize that establishing and maintaining a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace is the foundation of business success and innovation. We are dedicated to hiring diverse talent and to ensuring that everyone is treated with respect and provided an equal opportunity to thrive. Our commitment to these values is evidenced by our diverse executive team, policies, and workplace culture.
Soleo Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer, celebrating diversity and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Soleo Health does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, gender identity, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an organization, parental status, military service or other non-merit factor.
Keywords: pharm tech, WFH, pharmacy service representative
Soleo Health Inc At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.