This job posting has expired, no longer accepting applications, or have been filled.
Pest Service Technician
Since 1950, Clark Pest Control has made the lives of people throughout California and northwestern Nevada – pest-free, worry-free and just plain better.
We maintain excellence in everything we do, from our first point of contact with our customers, through their customized pest control and lawn care treatments, and then into a watchful continuing care program.
We'd love to welcome you to our team! We reward our employees with superior benefits and compensation and provide extensive ongoing training to provide you with the skills to succeed. We believe it's important to invest in your career!
Our careers offer the perfect combination of autonomy, accountability and camaraderie.
Learn more about careers with Clark…
Apply in minutes from your mobile phone!
We are seeking ambitious and energetic Pest Service Technicians than enjoy working independently outdoors to service and protect homes and their surrounding environments from unwanted pest activity. The Pest Control industry is not exactly what it may seem. Pest Control is more of a maintenance program to ensure that our customers don’t suffer from reoccurring pest activity. Like electricians or HVAC technicians, our ultimate goal is to ensure the safety and well-being of the customers that we serve.
What You’ll Do
- Controlling pests, weeds, lawn fertilization, tree/shrub care and other agricultural pests on-site in a variety of residential accounts.
- Physically inspect a variety of residential structures to determine the presence of pests; calculating the severity of infestations and the degree of structural damage.
- Create diagrams and graphs indicating the type, degree and location of infestations.
- Discuss work to be accomplished and provide creative sales solicitations with residential customers
- Coordinate activities with the department administration team and other branch personnel; submit all paperwork and collections on a daily basis
- Perform other administrative tasks at the supervisor's direction, including ordering equipment and supplies, compiling and submitting a variety of reports, and calling customers regarding client callbacks and stopped service.
- Determine the costs, estimating the crew time and scheduling work.
- Receive and properly account for company funds collected during the course of business activities.
- Maintain company issued equipment and vehicle in a clean and safe condition at all times.
W hat’s In It for You?
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Life and AD&D Insurance, Voluntary Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Employee Assistance Plan
- 401(k) Plan with Company Match
- Pet Insurance
- Company issued vehicle and gas card. Take your company car home with you!
- Paid on the job training, including paid pest license and license renewal
- Advancement opportunities. We promote from within!
- Pay from $18.50-$20.00 an hour plus commission and prodution potential!
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
- No Experience Required!
- Valid driver’s license required
- Ability to obtain the appropriate pesticide license within the first 90 days of employment (company paid)
- Ability to work in the field independently and manage route-based assignments
- Safely use a ladder within the manufacturer's weight capacity
- Occasionally lift and carry up to 75 lbs.
- Ability to work in all types of weather conditions
- Willing and able to stand, walk, sit, bend, crawl, lift and carry for extended periods of time (within crawl spaces, attics and basements)
- Climb ladders and work at heights, including attics
Clark Pest Control At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.