This job posting has expired, no longer accepting applications, or have been filled.
Pest Control Technician
- Flexible Scheduling
- Competitive Compensation
- Career Advancement Opportunities
We are seeking a Pest Control Technician to join our team. In this role, you will inspect residential and commercial buildings for signs of pest infestation, advise owners on treatment options, and provide pest control solutions. The ideal candidate is friendly, service-oriented, and knowledgeable about various pests and their habitats.
- Inspect the interior and exterior of buildings and the surrounding environment for any signs of infestation
- Determine the types of pests and best possible treatment options
- Measure the size of the areas to be treated
- Create and present bids with the estimated cost of services
- Implement various pest control methods to treat the areas
- Safely apply pesticides
- Previous experience as a Pest Control Technician or in a similar position
- High school diploma/GED preferred
- Physical ability to perform the duties of the job, including standing for extended periods, crawling in small spaces, and lifting heavy objects
- Ability to follow detailed instructions and safety protocols when dealing with potentially hazardous materials
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to maintain detailed records of payment and chemicals used
- Valid Florida Drivers' License
DIAS BROTHERS LANDSCAPE SERVICES LLC At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.