Pest Control Sales - Huntsville North
Cook’s Pest Control, Inc., a family-owned business, has over 300,000 customers, 1650+ employees and 37 locations. Cook’s has been servicing customer for over 90 years and is known throughout the Southeast for their integrity, community involvement, and commitment to excellence. With that kind of reputation, it’s no wonder we have been named one of the most successful Pest Control companies in the United States!
Do you want to work for a company that values Faith, Family and Community? Do you need great pay and benefits? Would you enjoy a flexible, independent work environment?
If the answer is YES, start a rewarding career as a Sales Inspector with Cook’s Pest Control, Inc. TODAY!
A typical day for our Sales Inspectors might include:
- Contacting potential customers to schedule appointment/inspection
- Completing indoor and outdoor home/commercial inspections
- Measuring and calculating the cost of services
- Explaining findings and recommending solutions to Pest/Termite Control problems
- Prospecting for new business leads
- Preparing sales contracts and documentation
- Sometimes, Saturday and evening work is required
- Some Sales experience is helpful but…No experience? No problem! Cook’s offers the best training in the industry!
- High School Diploma or GED
- Valid Driver’s License
- Excellent Communication Skills
- A Great Attitude and Work Ethic
- An acceptable Drug Test, Criminal Background check and Driving Record
- Ability to adhere to Cook’s Grooming policy:
- Tattoos must be covered at all times.
- Facial hair should not exceed 1/2 inch (12.7 millimeters) in length
- Dyed hair should be of natural hair color.
- Male employees (uniformed and non-uniformed) are not permitted to wear any type of earring or any other piercing device that is publicly visible. Women may wear no more than 2 pairs of earrings.
- Regardless of sex, all hairstyles must be neat, clean, and natural color, with men’s hair not to exceed the collarbone.
Along with a great place to work, Cook’s employees enjoy:
- Company Provided Vehicle and Gas Card (for business use)!
- Competitive Pay - After training, potential to earn up to $80,000 or more!
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability!
- Flexible, Independent Work Environment!
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match!
- Paid Time Off – Vacation/Sick Time + Holidays!
- Mentorship & Advancement opportunities!
- Cook’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Cook's Pest Control, Inc. At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.