Patient Access Representative
Summit Home Care- Patient Access Representitive (PAR)
Reports to: Director of Intake
What your responsibilities will be:
The Patient Access Representative is responsible for contacting potential patients and/or their direct contacts regarding services, fielding intake calls, and providing quality customer service to patients. The Patient Access Representative will resolve patient/referral source inquiries, enhance continuity of patient care by providing support to Sales Leaders and referral sources. The Patient Access Representative will meet standards regarding accuracy, timeliness, and professionalism.
What the position looks like:
1. Consistently meets with the Sales team and leadership team regarding new business plans and updates.
2. Provides customer service to patients.
3. Completes pre-surgery calls and/or courtesy calls.
4. Responds to and initiates intake calls.
5. Processes referrals with accuracy. Work with ADONs and the intake/scheduling team to ensure timeliness of processing and compilation of required paperwork for each patient.
6. Provides support to Sales Leaders in the field.
7. Serves and protects the company by adhering to professional standards, home care policies and procedures.
8. Facilitates coordination of services/resources/events to support physicians, patients, caregivers, and/or the local community.
9. Utilizes both Summit’s EMR and Epic systems effectively.
10. Meets KPI’s.
11. All other duties as assigned.
1.) High school degree or equivalent
2.) Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
3.) Preferably two years of experience in healthcare data entry
4.) Previous experience in customer service
5.) Experience in home health care, durable medical equipment, or skilled nursing facility preferred
6.) Ability to build rapport with clients and account management
7.) Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team
8.) Strong computer skills in data entry, Microsoft Excel and Word applications, Google Drive, must type 50 WPM
9.) Accurate and precise attention to detail and deadlines
10.) Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
11.) Goal-oriented, organized team player
Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at a time.
Affordable Home Health Care At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.