Part Time Entry Level Automotive Technician
IMMEDIATELY HIRING!!! – APPLY TODAY!!!
Text Chicago to 66866 to have a recruiter contact you!!!
Just Tires is an automotive service provider that has a high focus on customer experience and satisfaction. We offer a fun, fast paced work environment, with competitive base pay. Our comprehensive benefit package includes medical plans, 401(k), certification reimbursement and paid vacations. At Just Tires, we invest in you and your future by providing excellent training for our technician, sales team and management positions. We offer fast track career advancement opportunities for hard working team players who can deliver results. Just Tires is a Goodyear company. If you are looking for more than a job, apply today and begin your career with the tire and auto service innovation leader!
As an Entry Level Automotive Technician, you will gain hands-on experience in one of Goodyear's Auto Service centers by learning how to perform basic automotive services while delivering outstanding service.
Experience isn't required for this position. You will be trained in any skills required. We encourage you to allow us to invest in your success as you invest in ours. Start your career with us today
What's in it for you:
- You will also become familiar with how to mount and balance tires, perform oil changes, and conduct additional automotive preventative maintenance.
- We offer a fun, fast paced work environment, with competitive base pay.
- Our comprehensive benefit package includes medical plans, 401(k), certification reimbursement and paid vacations.
- At Goodyear we invest in you and your future by providing excellent training for our technician, sales team and management positions. We offer fast track career advancement opportunities for hard working, team players who can deliver results.
Shift Information: Depending on location, our stores may be open 7 days a week, which may include weekends and some holidays
What do we consider?
- Must have a valid driver's license and be at least 18 years of age
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. without company sponsorship now or in the future
What else do we consider?
- Ability to review, analyze, and interpret information, identify problems, and make decisions
- Display a commitment to learning new technologies within the rapidly changing automotive industry
- Commitment to following established safety policies and procedures
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Previous automotive preventative maintenance experience or Previous formal automotive training
Goodyear At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.