Part-time Office Assistant
Established, small, family-owned Real Estate Development, General Contracting, and Property Management company with over 25 years’ experience in North Carolina Mountain land sales and cabin construction, seeking a Part-Time, Office Assistant for our office located in Mooresville, NC!
This is a part-time position that will require 3-4 days/week, 15-24 hours/week. Preference will be given to those with Real Estate license/experience, Construction, and/or Property Management backgrounds.
The Office Assistant is essential to the day-to-day operation of the business. This position reports to the Office Manager and Owner of the company.
- Self-starter who can work independently, as well as part of a team.
- Flexible – able to wear multiple hats and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Outstanding interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office - Intermediate Excel.
- Proficient in QuickBooks Desktop or Online, (2 Years).
- Flexible schedule
Confidential At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.