This job posting has expired, no longer accepting applications, or has been filled.
Part-time HomeSteady Handyman/Technician
HomeSteady is your trusted local source for home repairs and proactive maintenance. Homesteady's mission is to provide proactive, trustworthy, and affordable home repair and maintenance solutions. We are ready to assist you with your household projects or repair needs.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
Our Technicians ensure that we are providing our customers 100% satisfaction.
- Perform routine maintenance and home service repairs.
- Promote the Home Steady Plan to homeowners and conduct walk-throughs of the entire home, inside and outside, and record any items that need to be corrected.
- Conducts systems, structure, and safety checks.
- Provide excellent customer service to our homeowners.
- Build relationships daily with homeowners and team members.
- Inspect all work for quality and completion, and have the homeowner sign off on work.
- Know and adhere to all standards set forth in HomeSteady’s guidelines.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- High school diploma or GED
- At least 2 years of industry experience.
- Customer Service skills, including the ability to explain technical homebuilding aspects to customers who may not be familiar with industry terminology.
- Ability to learn and perform technical skill sets such as minor plumbing, electrical, drywall, tile, and other cosmetic repairs.
- Ability to work with a team to meet or exceed KPI.
- Fluent in Microsoft Office suite of computer software.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- Experience in residential home building within Construction, and Warranty
- Ability to maintain regular, punctual attendance consistent with the ADA, FMLA, and other federal, state, and local standards.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 pounds.
- Must be able to talk, listen and speak clearly.
Each location is independently owned and operated. Your application will go directly to the franchise team serving your local area. All hiring decisions are made by the local management within each franchise. All inquiries about employment should be directed to the franchise location and not HomeSteady corporate.
HomeSteady of Greater Jackson and Ann Arbor At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.