Part-time Customer Service Rep
We are seeking an experienced HVAC Customer Service Representative to join our team!
You'll be primarily responsible for helping customers by answering incoming phone calls and scheduling appointments, as well as making outbound calls. This is currently a part time position, but this role can grow as you grow! We are offering between $18 and $20 to start, depending on your experience!
Your day to day duties would be:
- Answer phones and schedule customer appointments
- Provide information about our business, products and services
- Develop a strong knowledge of our evolving products and services
- Previous experience in HVAC customer service, sales or other related fields is REQUIRED
- Knowledge of heating and air conditioning industry
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in typing, basic computer skills and Microsoft software
- Must be a team player, who is willing to pick up tasks around the office as needed
- Must be coachable and willing to learn our policies and procedures
- Must be organized, and able to complete task in a timely manner to meet deadlines
- Part-time role with opportunity for growth
- Flexible scheduling
Best Service Heating & Cooling At A Glance
About Best Service HVAC
Best Service Heating and Cooling, Inc. has been serving the central Ohio area since 1992. Expanding into South Carolina in 2017, Best Service continues to provide our customers with the “Best Air Care Anywhere”. We specialize in residential heating and air conditioning system repair and replacement. Each of our trained experts is prepared to help you with the sales, service, and installation of the comfort system that is ideal for your home or business.
A Day in the Life
We specialize in residential heating and air conditioning system repair and replacement. Each of our trained experts helps with the sales, service and installation of the comfort system that is ideal for our customer's home or business.
Why Join Us?
By joining Best Service, you are getting the best of both worlds! A broad range of projects and problems to solve to sharpen your skillset, and a tight-knit small company atmosphere!
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.