Part-Time Retail Firearms Sales Associate
The Retail Store Sales Associate works under the supervision of the Retail Store Manager and/or appointed Leaders. This position is a member of the Retail Store Sales team for the company.
**PLEASE NOTE THIS POSITION IS FOR THE SALE OF FIREARMS; SATURDAY'S ARE MANDATORY**
Experience and Education:
- High School diploma and/or equivalent (required).
- Exemplary Customer Service Skills (required).
- Experience working with Professional Clientele (law enforcement, military, first responders).
- Knowledge of Firearms and/or Firearms Industry (Preferred)
Essential Functions and Duties:
- Assist customers with product selection
- Ability to learn inventory and POS system
- Upkeep of displays, inventory fills, and general store maintenance
- Strong Attention to detail skills dealing with important documents, forms, processes, and procedures
- Handling cash and CC sales transactions
- Any other daily functions as required to maintain the business
- Demonstrates excellent customer service skills, working with professional clientele (law enforcement, military, first responders)
- Provide product knowledge to our customers
- Works as part of a team to meet individual and store objectives
- Be aware of any back stock and replenish sales floor as needed
- Floor coverage flexibility; is visible on the selling floor
- Knows and properly executes POS procedures to ensure a quick transaction
- Effectively handles multiple customers
- Communicates effectively with associates and management
- Maintain professional attitude
- Enjoys meeting and interacting with customers
- Dependable and flexible with scheduled shifts including Saturdays and some holidays
- Willingness to learn and take direction
- Detail oriented
- Physical Requirements - ability to stand on your feet for long periods of time, & lift materials up to 50 lbs with or without reasonable accommodations
- Strong sense of personal responsibility, appearance, and mature attitude
- US work authorization (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
AmChar Wholesale At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.