This job posting has expired, no longer accepting applications, or has been filled.
Painter - Conrad Orlando
Join us in
creating a legacy
within a brand you can
with a team that will become
! The newest in Hilton's luxury portfolio is set to open December 2023 in Orlando.
As one of the most anticipated openings of 2023, be part of the legacy as the opening Painter! This position will start November 17th, 2023.
Why join the Conrad brand?The modern luxury concept empowers you to deliver:
- Personalized service with authenticity and passion
- Impactful experiences
- Creativity in our products and services
Inspired by nature and fashioned for adventure, Conrad Orlando sits on the 1,100-acre bordering Walt Disney World with a 20-acre tropical beach and 8-acre lagoon setting the stage for luxury which is as harmonious as it is captivating.
The stunning resort will feature 433 rooms (to include 51 impeccably designed suites and 10 spacious family suites), 65,000 square feet of meeting space (40,000 indoor and 25,000 outdoor), a tranquil spa, two 18-hole golf courses, and 6 food and beverage outlets. This includes 3 restaurants (rooftop, southern Italian, and poolside), a cocktail bar, marketplace and in-room dining.
Various - must be available to weekdays, weekends, and holidays.
Want to learn more?
What will I be doing?
As a Painter, you would be responsible for painting, maintaining and repairing surfaces of the building, furniture, rooms and equipment throughout the facility in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Paint, maintain and repair painted, wall-covered, stained and varnished surfaces of building structures, rooms, furniture and equipment throughout the hotel and facilities
- Prepare and paint surfaces using techniques and tools including, but not limited to, measuring surfaces, applying spackle and plaster, mixing paint, matching paint and using brushes, rollers and spray-guns
- Install and repair covered wall and ceiling surfaces including, but not limited to, hanging vinyl paper, fabric and foil wall coverings
- Maintain and repair caulked, grouted, wood and masonry surfaces requiring staining, varnishing and lacquering
- Manage related supply inventory
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its. Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Hilton is proud to have an award-winning workplace culture ranking We support the mental and physical wellbeing of all Team Members so they can Thrive personally and professionally in a diverse and inclusive environment, thanks to innovative programs and benefits. Hilton offers its eligible team members a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Access to your pay when you need it through DailyPay
- Medical Insurance Coverage - for you and your family
- Mental Health Resources
- Best-in-Class Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Go Hilton travel discount program
- Supportive parental leave
- Matching 401(k)
- Employee stock purchase program (ESPP) - purchase Hilton shares at 15% discount
- : Access to a wide variety of educational credentials (ex. college degrees, high school completion, English-language learning, digital literacy, professional certificates and more)
- Career growth and development
- Team Member Resource Groups
- Recognition and rewards programs
- Available benefits may vary depending upon property-specific terms and conditions of employment.
Hilton At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.