P&C Account Manager
WHO WE ARE:
NFP is a seven-time Best Places to Work award winner in Business Insurance who has also earned the 5-Star Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) award from Insurance Business magazine and the WORK180 employer endorsement. We're a recognized Elite Agency award winner and a leading property and casualty broker, benefits consultant, wealth manager, and retirement plan advisor. NFP provides solutions enabling client success through the expertise of over 8,000 global employees, investments in innovative technologies, and enduring relationships with highly rated insurers, vendors and financial institutions. To learn more, please visit: https://www.NFP.com.
SUMMARY OF ROLE:
Praxis Insurance Associates is looking for an Account Manager to assist our Broker team in Atlanta, GA. Praxis Insurance Associates is an insurance industry specialist, strategically positioned to assist insurance agencies across the U.S. place difficult or high-risk business operations.Currently, we are seeking an Account Manager to join our Praxis team in Atlanta, GA. If you are a motivated professional, we have a great opportunity for you.
This role is open to entry-level candidates.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Serve as an intermediary between Praxis' Agency relationships and identified carrier partners for business growth, service, and renewal.
- Develop, foster, and maintain excellent working relationships with agency partners.
- Develop, maintain and cultivate carrier market relationships.
- Experience in understanding and analyzing necessary components of insurance policies.
- Maintain and develop knowledge of the insurance industry and emerging opportunities.
- Assist the Praxis Broker Team.
- Solicit, market, quote, bind, and confirm new and existing business.
- Drive new and renewal business to ensure brokerage team is meeting or exceeding production goals.
- Ensure submissions reflect accurate data appropriate for the risk and coverage being pursued for commercial insurance to ensure timely and accurate quote terms.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND/OR ABILITIES:
- High energy and motivated.
- Natural self-starter capable of working at a high level in an independent environment.
- Excellent analytical, written, and verbal communication.
- Strong interpersonal and negotiating skills.
- Flexibility to work successfully in a collaborative team environment as well as on an individual basis.
- Review information, make decisions, and manage time effectively.
- Ability to recognize new trends and developments in the insurance industry and to incorporate into strategy for agency and/or carrier market partners.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree or appropriate Insurance Designation
- 2+ Years of Experience in Commercial Insurance preferred
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATION:
- Georgia P&C Insurance License
WHAT WE OFFER:
NFP is proud to offer a competitive salary, PTO & paid holidays, 401(k) with match, exclusive discount programs, health & wellness programs, and more. Our PeopleFirst culture focuses on building and nurturing lifelong relationships with our employees because, at the end of the day, we exist to be there for others.
NFP and You... Better Together!
NFP is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
NFP Corp At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.