At Reyes Beverage Group, we’re proud to be the largest beer distributor in the United States — and distribute a growing number of spirits brands, too. We deliver over 325 million cases annually to over 115,000 retail accounts across the nation.
Premium Distributors of Virginia joined Reyes Beverage Group in 1988 and operates from two facilities in Chantilly and Richmond. We proudly sell and distribute the largest portfolio of import, craft and domestic brands in Virginia, delivering over 18.5 million cases of beer each year to 7,660 retailers across 26 counties in Virginia.
Are you ready to start or propel your beer career with the largest and fastest growing distributor? We represent the best brands in the country including Modelo, Miller Lite, Coors Light, Corona, White Claw, Heineken, Truly, Pacifico, Yuengling, Lagunitas, Blue Moon, and more! We offer competitive pay and benefits, best-in-class training, and advancement opportunities that will turn this job into a career. Tap into your talent by applying today!
The compensation philosophy reflects the Company’s reasonable expectation at the time of posting. We consider a number of factors when making individual compensation decisions including, but not limited to, skill sets, experience and training, and other business needs. This role may also be eligible to participate in a discretionary incentive program, subject to the rule governing the program.
- Shift: Sunday – Thursday, 2:00pm start time
- Pay: $19.50 - $28.00 per hour
- Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, 401k
- Career advancement opportunities after 6 months of employment
- Certified Great Place to Work 2023
Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
- Build orders according to assigned load tickets using industrial power equipment
- Manually lift and move product to restock and repack ensuring date code accuracy and proper rotation of product
- Adhere to good warehouse practices and safety standards
- Responsible for meeting productivity requirements
- Stage completed pallets in designated area
- Perform all other duties as assigned
- Minimum of 18 years old
- Willing and able to work any day or shift as we are 24/7 operation
- Demonstrated attention to detail
- Must be able to repetitively lift up to 50 lbs
- This position must pass a post-offer background and drug test
- High school diploma or GED
- 6 months related experience (ie working in a distribution warehouse environment, roofer, farmhand, grocery dock, construction, manipulating patients in a hospital/nursing home or physical therapy environment, or other positions which require continuous heavy lifting which deals with multi-temperature)
- Ability to operate a manual/powered jack to lift product
- Certified Forklift license
Reyes Beverage Group At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.