This job posting has expired, no longer accepting applications, or have been filled.
OTR Class A Owner Operator
Only Candidates That Meet The Minimum Qualifications Will Be Considered!
Experienced Over The Road DRY VAN transportation company is looking for professional CDL Class A owner operators!
- Amazing gross per week.
- Plate program available.
- We offer fuel cards and a gorgeous 35 cent discount on fuel.
- Owner-operators are paid 90% of the gross amount!
- Cargo and Liability Insurance excellent price.
- 88% paid for each load.
- 24/7 Dispatch.
- Great prices for trailer rental.
- No Forced Dispatch.
- Flexible home time.
- Safety bonus.
- Transparency is 100% guaranteed.
- Fuel card.
- 1099, plates program, IFTA.
- Transporting finished goods and raw materials over land to and from manufacturing plants or retail and distribution centers.
- Inspect vehicles for mechanical items and safety issues and perform preventative maintenance.
- Planning routes and meeting delivery schedules.
- Comply with truck driving rules and regulations (size, weight, route designations, parking, and break periods) as well as with company policies and procedures.
- Maneuver trucks into loading or unloading positions.
- Collect and verify delivery instructions.
- Report defects, accidents, or violations.
- At least 1 year of OTR experience.
- No more than 2 moving violations in the past 3 years.
- Criminal felony/misdemeanor conviction evaluated on a case-by-case basis evaluated on Clean MVR and PSP.
- No DUI/DWI within the past 3 years.
- This role requires you to own a SLEEPER truck.
TRAILERS FOR RENT:
Please call 312-598-4644 and ask for Sanela.
About GOT INC.:
We are family owned/operated, honest, reliable, and we operate with an open door policy at all times!
GOT INC. At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.