National Account Manager (Sweeteners and Raw Ingredients)
Life Bridge International is a quality raw material ingredient distribution company competitively servicing the dietary supplement, food and beverage industries. We specialize, through a network of important relationships, in commodity, specialty and branded ingredients. We are looking for a sales associate for our growing company. We offer our sales staff healthcare benefits and a great collaborative environment.
This organization participates in E-Verify
FLSA Status: Salaried/Exempt, plus commission
Job Type: Full-time Regular
Positions Available: 2
The successful candidate will develop new prospects and interact with existing and potential customers to increase Life Bridge sales in the Food Ingredients and Functional Sweeteners within the United States and North America. Our target customers are Finished-Product Manufacturers, Contract Manufacturers, and other Ingredient Distributors. The candidate will work with marketing, product development, research and development, and production to meet market demands.
Please note that this is not a fully remote position, incumbent must live within a commutable distance from Ontario, California to attend weekly meetings. Incumbent will be expected to spend at least 50% of his/her time outside of the office prospecting new business or managing current accounts
IMPORTANT: LBI will expect the incumbent to come prepared with own leads and/or a viable book of business. LBI will provide sales leads initially but will expect the incumbent to also create their own leads independently.
- Obtains orders and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call and email on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors. As sales grow, maintaining existing accounts will also be needed.
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers.
- Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Incumbent will be expected to spend at least 50% of his/her time outside of the office prospecting new business or managing current accounts
- Performs other job-related duties and responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time.
- Up to 25% travel
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Vision insurance
- Work from home
Life Bridge International At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.