Montana Service Refrigeration Tech + $10k
We are GROWING! And we need YOU on our team! If you're an HVAC / Refrigeration Technician looking for a place to build your career - not just another job, this is the opportunity you've been waiting for! We are looking for Journey Level Refrigeration Technicians and Apprentices for commercial service work (grocery / supermarket ) in and around Bozeman, Missoula, Kalispell, Billings, Helena, and Great Falls Montana areas.
PAY: $55/hour with a $10,000 signing bonus!
- Maintain, diagnose, and repair multiple types of refrigeration systems, as well as all mechanical and electrical components related to the equipment (such as self-contained coolers and freezers, single and rack systems, etc.)
- Perform minor plumbing repairs on refrigeration equipment, including walk-in drain lines, case drain lines, cooling towers and water-cooled condensers
- Perform preventative maintenance and repairs for HVAC and Refrigeration
- Good judgement for use of supplies and materials in refrigeration repairs
- Attention to detail and critical analysis for diagnostics and work performed
- Professional communication skills
- Mechanical aptitude
- 2+ years prior HVAC/R experience
- Ability to pass a physical/drug screen/background investigation/ driving abstract as needed
- EPA license highly desired
- At least 2-3 years of grocery refrigeration /HVAC experience highly desired
- Related education/certification in HVAC and refrigeration industry highly desired
Market Equipment At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.