Mid-Level Auto Body Professional (Paint, Prep, PDR) - Multiple Roles
Note: This is a monthly job posting for Automotive Painters, Auto Body Prep, and Paintless Dent Repair Technician roles. Vacancies vary based on business needs but we are always excited about finding skilled talent with these specific skills. Applications for this posting are placed in an applicant pool and will be reviewed as vacancies open, based on experience. Applications remain active until this job posting closes. Only applicants who are selected for an interview will be contacted (by phone or email).
We have a variety of roles available, depending on your experience - look below to see other roles available to help us get our low-mileage, late-model cars ready for our customers:
- Auto Body roles: Paint, Prep/Body work, Wheel Repair, Airbrush, Interior Repair, Glass Repair, and PDR (Paintless Dent Repair) roles
- Ability to physically operate vehicle equipment and tools - must be able to lift up to 60 pounds independently
- Must be at least 18 years of age and possess a valid driver's license. Some positions may be subject to an Motor Vehicle Records (MVR) check
- An ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing production environment while sometimes being exposed to excessive weather conditions (heat/cold)
- Use of safety equipment that may include but not limited to face shield or goggles, non-slip shoes, gloves, mask, and other protective garments and equipment
Carvana At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.