Mercedes Benz Service Manager
***WORK FOR THE LARGEST PRIVATELY HELD AUTOMOTIVE DEALER GROUP IN THE TRI-STATE AREA!***
Mercedes Benz of Flemington is seeking an experienced Automotive Service Manager to join our growing team! With 41 dealerships and 25 brands throughout Pennsylvania and New Jersey, don’t miss out on an opportunity to grow with us!
Why choose Ciocca Dealerships?
- Competitive & industry leading pay scale
- Quarterly cash bashes to recognize top performers
- Proven career path, promotional opportunities
- Service & parts discounts!
- Air climate control AC shops with high-speed doors
- Modern, state of the art technology & software – iPads, alignment quick check machines
- Employee engagement events
- Volunteer and community service opportunities
- 401(k) Retirement Plan (with employer match)
- Paid Holidays & Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, HSA plans
- Short/Long Term Disability, Life, Accident, Critical Insurance
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assesses present and future needs, trends, and profit opportunities of the service department
- Establishes short and long-term operating and financial objectives for the service department, within the Company’s overall plans and policies
- Ensures that approved policies and objectives are clearly understood and effectively applied within the department
- Reviews and appraises the results of the activities within the departments and takes appropriate action, as necessary
- Hires, coaches, leads, trains, and supervises automotive technicians and advisors
- Works to consistently improve CSI and performance of advisors
- Experience as an Automotive Service Manager in a dealership setting required
- Strong work ethic and willingness to get the job done
- Encourage and protect positive culture
- Extremely focused on following and guarding processes
- Ability to coach and mentor staff
- MUST be willing to adapt to Ciocca culture, processes, and procedures
Ciocca Dealerships At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.