- Ensure all receiving drivers and docks run safely.
- Ensure that all systems are followed for all material activities
- Monitor inventory levels using MGO and min/max systems to insure there are no interruptions to production activities.
- Effectively communicate and work with GM and the LLP regarding material issues.
- Support receiving and production activities to ensure on-time delivery.
- Analyze and investigate material variances to identify root cause and implement corrective actions.
- Perform inventory counts or other tasks as requested by the LLP or GM.
- Identify and suggest areas for continuous improvement within the plant (i.e. signage, layouts, systems, plant organization etc)
- Coordinate Hot Shots.
- Coordinate and assist inbound receiving. (i.e. tally sheets, receiving into MGO, and issuing CLIPS.)
- Monitor and analyze OSR.
- Ability to work in a rapid paced environment
- Ability to effectively interact with and lead people
- Ability to prioritize tasks based on company and customer goals
- Ability to quickly grasp new skills and concepts
- Ability to work comfortably with modern technology i.e. surfacepro, scanners
- Exceptional people skills
- Strong analytical ability
- Effectively communicate both orally and in writing
- Ability to resolve problems using company values
- Previous computer experience especially Excel
- Previous experience with GM’s MGO system is desired
- Must be able to be certified as a forklift/hilo driver
- Must have a Valid Driver's License
- Hope: The quality of possessing and adhering to positive, optimistic expectation of future events.
- Trust: Confidence in one another
- Compassion: The quality of an understanding of another's challenges.
- Justice: Concern for fairness.
- Wisdom: The quality of having good, sound judgement.
- Courage: Strength in the face of adversity.
Avancez, LLC At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.