MasterTax Senior Implementation Specialist
ADP/MasterTax is one of the leading payroll tax software products in the industry. We are looking for an Implementation Specialist II to assist our new clients. The primary focus is to provide varying levels of implementation services through configuration, analysis, validation, project planning to clients to ensure a successful implementation.
The nature of what you do every day will not change - your #1 goal is to help clients of all sizes and industries implement the MasterTax software. Still, every day will be different because the questions you receive will vary, as will the solutions you provide each client. There will be no shortage of new questions you'll receive, which will keep things interesting!
To thrive in this role, you have a way with clients that builds rapport, establishes trust, and shines with professionalism. Over the phone and in writing, your communication style is clear and easy for our clients to understand and take action on. Pace should not scare you. We also have a healthy dose of fun. Not only can you find a career here but friendships that last in a company that values inclusion.
A little about ADP: We are a global leader in human resources technology, offering the latest AI and machine learning-enhanced payroll, tax, human resources, benefits, and much more. We believe our people make all the difference in cultivating an inclusive, down-to-earth culture that welcomes ideas, encourages innovation, and values belonging. We've received recognition as a global Best Places to Work and a recipient of many prestigious awards for diversity, equity, and inclusion, including a DiversityInc® Top 50 Company, Best CEO and company for women, LGBTQ+, multicultural talent, and more. As part of our deep DEI commitment, our CEO has joined the OneTen coalition to create one million jobs for Black Americans within ten years. Learn more about DEI at ADP on our YouTube channel: http://adp.careers/DEI_Videos
Ready to #MakeYourMark? Apply now!
To learn more about Client Services at ADP, watch here: https://adp.careers/Client_Services_Videos
What you'll do:
- Serve as a consultant in servicing the MasterTax product
- Conducts project initiation activities (welcome email, kickoff documentation, Sharepoint setup)
- Be able to read and understand specs and troubleshoot integration challenges
- Works and counsels with client on system and service configuration efforts, product adaptation and business best practice solutions
- Oversees the accurate and timely conversion of client's data per functional review process
- Generates and maintains key project documents; dashboards, milestone tracking, status reports, issue and resolution documentation
- Effectively executes project control and determine appropriate issues resolution/alternative
- Effectively communicate with all business partners ensuring appropriate and timey updates to any potentially impacted group or individual
- Must have the ability to multi-task as you will be assigned anywhere from 15-30 new clients at a time to implement the MasterTax software
- Prefer someone with a deep understanding of the MasterTax product and/or tax industry but can train the right person.
- Have the ability to keep client engaged and moving forward to meet the project milestones
- Provide recommendations to MasterTax leadership around potential best practices and training on solutions, based on client input or experience.
TO SUCCEED IN THIS ROLE:
- At least one year of experience in a customer service environment
- High School Diploma required
A college degree is great but not required. What's more important is having the skills to do the job. Other acceptable experiences could include:
- Experience noted above, OR
- Military experience where skills including teamwork, adaptability, organization, and follow-through will help you build team and client relationships, identify solutions, and achieve success.
Bonus points for these: Preferred Qualifications
- 1 years of payroll or tax software experience
- 1 year experience in a software implementation role
- Proven ability to produce positive results
- A strong focus on Client Satisfaction in a relevant industry
- Strong client relationship building skills
- Must be comfortable working in a performance-based and structured environment while demonstrating high ethical standards
- Ability to demonstrate learning agility and critical thinking skills, including sophisticated payroll tax and software related information, in both a classroom and in a hands-on environment
- The ability to learn and apply basic concepts in new situations
- Initiative to seek out answers, solutions, and positive outcomes for the client and demonstrated organizational skills like the ability to multi-task, set priorities, and follow up in a timely manner
- Proficiency in the latest web technologies and working knowledge of various operating systems
- The ability to collaborate and work in a team environment as well as work independently while making sound decisions
- Good knowledge of industry tools
- Excellent analytical and time management skills
- Excellent Communication skills both verbal and written
YOU'LL LOVE WORKING HERE BECAUSE YOU CAN:
- Be yourself in a culture that values equity, inclusion, and belonging and creates a safe space for diverse perspectives and insights.
- Belong by joining one of nine Business Resource Groups where you can connect globally with networks and allies who share common interests and experiences.
- Grow your career in an agile, dynamic environment with plenty of opportunities to progress.
- Continuously learn through ongoing training, development, and mentorship opportunities.
- Be your healthiest. Best-in-class benefits start on Day 1 because healthy associates are happy ones.
- Focus on your mental health and well-being. We're here to provide exceptional service to our clients, and none of that happens without each of us taking care of ourselves and being there for one another.
- Join a company committed to giving back and generating a lasting, positive impact upon the communities in which we work and live.
- Get paid to pay it forward. Company-paid time off for volunteering for causes you care about.
What are you waiting for? Apply today!
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP:
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP's culture and our full set of values.
ADP At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.