Master Level Automotive Technician
If you are an automotive professional who is looking for a terrific work environment with an emphasis on teamwork and willingness to be successful, we want to meet you.
We have grown consistently since 1990 with stores across Colorado, Wyoming, Arizona, Texas, Nebraska, and Iowa. APPLY NOW with one of the leading and fastest growing automotive service companies and come GROW with us.
The Master Level Automotive Technician is responsible for performing advanced car maintenance and repair tasks, inspecting vehicles for potential problems, and troubleshooting issues to ensure vehicle is performing appropriately and the customer is taken care of.
UP TO $500 SIGNING BONUS & PAID WEEKLY W/ HOURLY GUARANTEE!
Primary Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Application of in-depth automotive repair knowledge
- Providing service of the highest quality to our customers
- Performs skilled mechanical work while analyzing, diagnosing problems and all aspects of mechanical automotive repairs including drivetrain, electrical, brake and air conditioning diagnosis etc.
- Inspect, replace and/or repair defective parts while performing preventative maintenance on automobiles
- Continuously learn new technical information and techniques to stay abreast with rapidly changing automotive technology
- Demonstrate behaviors consistent with the company’s vision, mission, and core values in all interaction with customers, co-workers, managers, and suppliers
- Must be able to work as a team and independently
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures, and safety standards
- Maintain a safe, clean, and organized work area
We are looking for:
- A minimum of 5 years’ auto service / engine diagnostic experience in a professional capacity
- Minimum of 2 ASE Certifications
- Must have Technician Tools
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to operate and drive vehicles
- Ability to pass a pre-employment background screen
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Benefits: Brakes Plus provides a large selection of benefits that help protect the health, wealth, and well-being of you and your family. This comprehensive benefits program helps you create the best benefits program to fit your needs and lifestyle. NO SUNDAYS, GUARANTEED HOURS, COMPETITIVE PAY!
- All information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Work Opportunity Tax Credits – Tuffy Tire & Auto Service
Tuffy Tire & Auto Service participates in the Work Opportunity Tax Credit (WOTC) program, which ADP administers on behalf of the company. Please follow the steps listed below to screen for the WOTC program. We appreciate your cooperation.
- Open https://tcs.adp.com/mavistac
- Please answer each question to complete the voluntary screening
- Eligible applicants will be asked to Electronically Sign and click Submit to complete the screening
- Ineligible applicants will be asked to click Submit to finish the screening; You will not be asked to electronically sign
Tuffy Tire & Auto Service At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.