This job posting has expired, no longer accepting applications, or have been filled.
Manages relationships with current customers and referral sources. Prospects for additional revenue opportunities.
- Prospects and develops new sales leads in assigned verticals
- Documents and reports on key referral-source relationships weekly and monthly
- Plan and attend special events and networking with customers and potential customers
- Assess and assist contacts with their needs
- Detailed record keeping of your activities, expenses as well as interactions
- Proven track record of developing and implementing successful marketing campaigns, both online and offline.
- Strong understanding of SEO, SEM, and social media marketing best practices.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
- Develop and implement comprehensive marketing strategies that align with the company's goals and objectives, including digital marketing campaigns, content creation, events, and public relations efforts.
- Collaborate with the sales team to generate and improve the quality of leads, identifying and targeting key customer segments.
- Coordinate and collaborate with our existing Digital marketing consultants.
- Analyze and report on the effectiveness of marketing campaigns, using data-driven insights to continuously refine strategies and improve performance.
- Stay current on industry trends and best practices, ensuring that Romexterra Restoration remains competitive and innovative in its marketing efforts.
- High school graduate or equivalent; college degree preferred
- 1-2 years experience in the Disaster Restoration field
- 6-12 months of sales experience or prior sales training is highly desired, but not required
- Valid Driver's License and satisfactory driving record
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good customer service skills
- Highly motivated, strong work ethic, and enjoy the selling process
- Build rapport easily and establish trust, leading to lasting customer relationships
- Can effectively present information to customers one-on-one and in small groups Has a good aptitude for basic math
- - necessary for doing calculations related to the sales process
- Local and regional travel may be required for trade shows, training, networking events, and for selling services immediately after catastrophic events
- Some work required outside of traditional working hours to network and represent the company at business social events
- Skilled in using social media and other web-based sales tools
- Room for training and growth
- Upbeat work environment, positive attitude
- Monday-Friday 7 am-4 pm
- Insurance Coverage available
- Paid Time off
- End-of-year bonus
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed. The Company reserves the right to modify this description in the future, with or without notice to the employee. This Job Description does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, and employment with the Company remains at will. These responsibilities are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to The ServiceMaster Company, LLC.
ServiceMaster Restore 7622 - Gilbert At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.