Manager, Community Solutions Sales
- Actively and consistently support all efforts to simplify and enhance the customer experience
- Responsible for meeting and exceeding budgeted sales goals and quota
- Supervise a Team of SCS Account Executives and Sr. Account Executives
- Oversee the monitoring and tracking of SCS new-build projects using a variety of management reports and tools
- Coordinate and communicate SCS activities with designated leadership and stakeholders to maximize SCS investments and revenues
- Analyze market conditions and manage portfolios for all SCS Account Executives and Sr. Account Executives
- Manage and monitor functions relative to staff including selection, training, development, performance evaluation, discipline, termination and salary/status change recommendations
- Responsible for the oversight of the SCS Account Executive and Sr. Account Executive commission plan, compliance and achievement to plan.
- Work with Sales Operations team to ensure that contract administration is being maintained in accordance with company objectives.
- Work closely with the legal team on all SCS contracts to ensure compliance and maximize return on investment.
- Develop and implement programs and strategies designed to improve upon and support the Company image and reputation with property owners in the interest of building long-term business relationships
- Respond to competitive threats and work with Legal on all violations of exclusive rights
- Perform public relations and liaison functions with homebuilder's associations, multi-family housing groups and county/city building agencies
- Lead and participate in succession planning
- Adhere to industry specific local, state, and federal regulations, as applicable.
- Know, understand and follow Company policy
- Perform other duties as requested by supervisor.
Required Skills/Abilities and Knowledge
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English
- Demonstrated leadership qualities
- Ability to use automated reporting and analysis applications
- Advanced knowledge of Company products and services
- Bachelor's Degree in business or related field, or equivalent work experience
- Sales Management experience - 7+
- Project Management experience - 5+
- Industry related experience preferred
- Experience in residential property management, or real estate development a plus
- Office environment
- Travel as required may be up to 25%
- Organizational agility
- Ability to initiate and bring closure to negotiations
- Ability to communicate and implement strategies and tactics.
- Ability to analyze and interpret data Ability to communicate effectively with employees, customers, suppliers, in person, on the phone, and by written communications in a clear, straight-forward, and professional manner
- Ability to communicate with all levels of management, company personnel, vendors/service providers, and customers (new and existing)
- Ability to listen to and interpret the needs of the customer
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time
- Ability to prioritize and organize effectively
- Ability to show judgment and initiative and to accomplish job duties
- Ability to supervise and motivate others
- Ability to use personal computer and software applications
- Ability to maintain professional demeanor in stressful situations Proficiency with Microsoft Office
SMD540 2024-28066 2024
Here, employees don’t just have jobs, they build careers. That’s why we believe in offering a comprehensive pay and benefits package that rewards employees for their contributions to our success, supports all aspects of their well-being, and delivers real value at every stage of life.
A qualified applicant’s criminal history, if any, will be considered in a manner consistent with applicable laws, including local ordinances.
The pay for this position has a salary range of $83,200.00 to $163,300.00. The actual salary offer will carefully consider a wide range of factors, including your skills, qualifications, experience and location. Also, certain positions are eligible for additional forms of compensation such as bonuses.
In addition, this position has a commission earnings target starting at $58,000.
Get to Know Us Charter Communications is known in the United States by our Spectrum brands, including: Spectrum Internet®, TV, Mobile and Voice, Spectrum Networks, Spectrum Enterprise and Spectrum Reach. When you join us, you’re joining a strong community of more than 101,000 individuals working together to serve more than 32 million customers in 41 states and keep them connected to what matters most. Watch this video to learn more.
Who You Are Matters Here We’re committed to growing a workforce that reflects our communities, and providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement. EOE, including disability/vets. Learn about our inclusive culture.
Spectrum At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.