Make Ready Technician (Single Family Rental Homes)
Are you looking to join one of the KC’s Fastest growing companies? Check out Lula, recently named to the KC Business Journals “Fast 50” as the 3rd fastest growing company in Kansas City!
Lula is rapidly expanding and is seeking to add talented professionals to our growing team. Lula’s team embraces a fast-moving, high-energy environment dedicated to serving our customers and their needs first. We’re looking for competitive, tenacious, and driven individuals who are ready to embrace the incentives and rewards that come with success!
The Make Ready Technician will provide onsite leadership and quality control on the job sites of the customers we serve. This role will be our boots on the ground at each job location to provide oversight, advance productivity, and will ensure safety and performance standards are met. This role will communicate with customers and members of leadership to help identify, troubleshoot and resolve issues and keep leadership updated with information, observations, job status and improvements needed. This role will also be in charge of managing the make ready 1099 crews and assisting in bringing additional contractors to Lula to help with our growing make ready and renovation requests.
- Work on single family rental make ready and turns to prepare them for a new resident
- Provide on the job support, formulate and maintain quality control objectives and coordinate these objectives with staff, vendors and contracted resources
- Organize workload to meet short and long-term organization objectives and assist in the preparation of Regulatory documents
- Advise the leadership team about potential issues on all accounts and provide status on all renovation or make ready projects, as requested
- Manage and resolve customer issues or concerns in order to strengthen partner relationships and secure customer contracts, exercising judgment based upon experience, guidelines, and scope of authority
- Minimize comebacks by conducting periodic spot checks of completed jobs for thoroughness and quality
- Monitor the quality of work conducted delivered by sub-contractors and provide guidance where improvement is needed and ways to enhance operational effectiveness
- Ability to analyze field processes and activities and make recommendations for process improvement to further business growth
- Knowledge of construction and related safety procedures
- 3+ years knowledge of general maintenance (i.e., handyman, electrical, plumbing, appliances repair, etc.)
- Ability to build and maintain effective relationships through strong interpersonal skills with emphasis on relationship-building and consistent demonstration of solid professional judgment
- Ability to work independently and with a team to respond to rapidly changing priorities
- A positive, solutions focused attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Effective prioritization, problem solving and time management skills
- Strong initiative to strive for continuous accuracy, quality, and timeliness of information
- Perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation
- Ready to hustle, learn, teach, and grow!
- Valid Driver’s License
A positive and inspiring team environment that offers support and camaraderie throughout your career
Professional growth and internal promotion opportunities due to continuous organizational growth
Mentors and leaders who are hands-on, encouraging, and genuinely care about your success and development
Lula provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment
40-45K Annual Salary Range
Company Bonus Program
100% Employer Covered Medical Insurance
Paid Time Off
Job Type: Full-time
Schedule: Monday to Friday
Work Location: Various locations
Work Remotely: NoMinimize comebacks by conducting periodic spot checks of completed jobs for thoroughness and
- Monitor the quality of work conducted delivered by sub-contractors and provide guidance where
Lula At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.