Maintenance Worker - Full Time
We’re always looking for talent that believes in having fun. At PENN Entertainment, you’ll get to be a part of an exciting industry, where the days and nights are fast paced. You’ll work with an incredibly diverse set of co-workers driven by their enthusiasm for helping people find and have more fun. You’ll also get to work at a company that cares about your career growth and will help you get the support you need to expand your possibilities.
Click HERE to learn more about our Day 1 Benefits, 401k Program, Company Perks, Career Opportunities, Advancement Programs, Scholarships and more!
- Perform general maintenance within the facility which includes HVAC, Plumbing, electrical and preventive maintenance.
- Repairs and installs electrical systems and apparatus, including repairing heaters, light switches, outlets, wire panels, transformers, light fixtures, etc.
- Repairs and installs plumbing, including repairing toilets, sewage discharge lines, sinks, dishwashers, ruptured lines, etc. installs new water lines, toilets, and sinks; unclogs toilets and drains; heat tapes plumbing lines.
- Performs general preventive maintenance, including changing filters, lubricating mechanical parts, cleaning ice machines, changing light bulbs, etc.
- Performs general carpentry work, including framing walls, hanging drywall, building shelves, laying carpet, etc.
- Maintains HVACsystem, including repairing and cleaning units, changing filters, and lubricating parts.
- Performs locksmith tasks including repairing locks, door handles, and door closures; installs new door hardware; cuts keys.
- Removes snow from sidewalks, parking lots, stairs, ramp ways, exits, hotel, pavilion, and other facilities.
- Performs miscellaneous other maintenance tasks, including welding, painting, furniture repair, landscaping, small engine repair, etc.
- Visually inspects and tests machinery and equipment.
- Listens for unusual sounds from machines or equipment to detect malfunctions and discusses machine operation variations with supervisors or other maintenance workers to diagnose problems or repair machines.
- Cleans and lubricates shafts, bearings, gears, and other parts of machinery.
- Lays out, assembles, installs, and maintains pipe system and related hydraulic and pneumatic equipment. Repairs and replaces gauges, valves, pressure regulators, and related equipment. - Repairs and maintains physical structure of establishment.
- Sets up and operates machine tools such as lathe, grinders, drills, and milling machines to repair or fabricate machine parts, fixtures, and tools.
- Operates cutting torch or welding equipment to cut or spin metal parts.
- Handles all general maintenance needs relating to landing and off-site offices.
- Provides positive communication and uses Red Carpet Training skills with every patron and co-worker.
- Performs duties in a safe manner; reports any potential safety hazards to management staff.
- Performs any reasonable, temporarily assigned job duties outside the position’s job description, where, in the Company’s judgment, those duties are necessary in the interest of efficiency, productivity, or guest service.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED); or one to three months of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must have working knowledge of plumbing, electrical, mechanical, or finishing trades.
- Knowledge of proper use of hand and power tools. - Basic computer skills required.
- Must be able to read, write legibly, understand, and speak English. - Ability to tolerate second-hand smoke, noise, and bright lights.
- Ability to work at a fast pace in often crowded/noisy environment. - Must meet professional appearance standards as prescribed by company policy.
- Available to work required schedule which may include nights, weekends, holidays, and overtime as needed.
- Employee is regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to walk; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk or hear.
- The employee must be able to lift and/or move up to 100 lbs.
Being an industry leader means more than being a purveyor of fun. We are also committed to values like diversity and sustainability — for our community, our team members, our vendors, and our planet.
We're changing entertainment. Follow us.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Hollywood Casino Lawrenceburg At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.