Maintenance Technician (Independant Missionary, Hitchcock, TX)
Capstone Real Estate Services, Inc
Capstone Real Estate Services, Inc, is a full-service, third party property management firm. Founded in 1969, Capstone is one of the largest third-party property management firms in the nation, with a portfolio extending to nearly 80 cities. Our Mission Since 1969, Capstone Real Estate services has sought to enhance our clients’ investments by creating quality living and working environments. We have built our reputation around hands-on property management and we remain committed to providing the highest standards of service and integrity to our clients.
We are currently seeking for an experienced safety conscious dependable Maintenance Technician to our team in Houston, Texas.
· Prioritize resident requests on a daily basis
· Perform Maintenance required for Move-in and Make-readies
· Perform special Maintenance required by Property Manager such as necessary maintenance in office, clubroom, models, pools, and exterior of the property.
· Work and coordinate with vendors on special maintenance projects.
· Manage inventory of supplies and communicate with Property Manager as purchases are needed
· Always display a friendly and courteous attitude towards residents
· Maintain and promote a good attitude with other employees
· Other duties as required by Property Manager
· Two years of experience in Maintenance in the Multi-family industry
· Acceptable driving record and valid driver's license
· Ability to flex work schedule to accommodate after hour and weekend emergencies
· Considerable knowledge of building maintenance and repair, including: sheetrock, electrical, plumbing, and appliance repair.
· Manage time effectively and prioritize tasks to be able to meet resident work orders
· Good understanding of inventory control and able to anticipate needs to submit orders.
· Adheres to standards and procedures for quality control
· Capability to work independently with minimal supervision
· AC Certification I and II
· Certified Pool Operator
· EPA Certification
· Biligual in Spanish is a pus!
We offer a competitive compensation package which includes: a three-week vacation, health benefits, and a 401(k) plan.
If you are the right person for this opportunity and are interested in applying for the Maintenance position, please email your resume and salary history.
CRIMINAL HISTORY RECORD
If an offer of employment is made and accepted, continued employment will be contingent upon the satisfactory results of a thorough Criminal History Record Check(s). It is Capstone's policy to not employ individuals who have been convicted of misdemeanor or felony offenses involving (a) illegal drug use, (b) public indecency, (c) theft, or (d) crimes against persons or property. Also, it is Capstone's policy to not employ individuals who have any criminal history not disclosed by the applicant on the employment application. In special situations, we may make exceptions to the "no criminal history" policy, depending on the nature of the crime, how many years ago the crime occurred, the total number of crimes committed and other factors. Moving traffic violations will not be considered except for reckless driving, driving while intoxicated or excessive red light or speeding violations
If an offer of employment is made and accepted, continued employment will be contingent upon the satisfactory results of a Drug Screen Test. It is Capstone's policy to not employ individuals who test positive for illegal drug use or alcohol abuse.
Job Type: Full-time
- Health insurance
- Day shift
- Weekends as needed
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Maintenance: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Preferred)
Work Location: In person
- Health insurance
Capstone Real Estate Services, Inc. At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.