Maintenance Technician III
To perform activities associated with maintaining the equipment and plant to ensure that its operation meets the needs of the manufacturing processes.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Provide daily support to plant operations.
- Troubleshoot and repair problems with plant machinery & equipment.
- Implementation and installation of new and rebuilt equipment.
- Operate machinery, tools, gages, forklift equipment and booms.
- Electrical 480 v 3 phase, basic wiring of lights, presses and welders.
- Installation of plumbing, water, drain and air systems for presses, welders and building.
- Maintenance of building and grounds during all seasons.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent, plus formal training leading to Journeyman status in Machine Repair and/or equivalent on the job experience.
- Advanced working knowledge of mechanical, electrical and hydraulic troubleshooting and repair.
- 5 plus years of related work experience.
- Successful completion of all courses and/or tests outlined in the Department Training Phases I, II & III.
Camaco, LLC At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.