Maintenance Technician III
We are actively seeking a Maintenance Technician resource for a Direct Hire position with our client.
This position is responsible for Electrical and Mechanical tasks on automated packaging and distribution equipment utilizing working knowledge to troubleshoot and repair Control Circuits, Electrical Distribution Systems, and Preventive / Predictive maintenance.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to
- Promote a safe working environment by following all safety procedures
- Maintain and troubleshoot all conveyor systems in the building’
- Lead and audit preventative maintenance procedures.
- Install, maintain, and troubleshoot relay logic, ladder diagrams, 3 phase AC motors, photo-eyes, motor starters, limit switches, proximity sensors, solenoids, etc.
- Create and close out work orders with data including labor hours, equipment maintenance and parts used
- Maintain a positive working relationships
- Develop training plans for service technicians
- Develop work plans for emergency repair of critical assets
- Move up to 49lbs as well as stand and walk during shifts lasting up to 12 hours, with or without reasonable accommodation
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 5+ years of experience working with automated conveyors and controls
- 5+ years of experience with electrical and electronic principles and industrial electronics
- 5+ years of experience conducting preventative maintenance
- 5 + years of experience reading blueprints and schematics
- 3+ years of work order management
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
RPO International At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.