Maintenance Technician II
What We Look For...
We are in search of a handy Maintenance Technician II who will be responsible for helping to provide an attractive, clean, safe and well-maintained property.
The Key Responsibilities:
- Inspect all operating systems and components of the hotel to ensure they are operating properly, efficiently and safely, as directed by Chief Engineer.
- Promptly respond to front desk reports of guest problems or concerns, inform the front desk when action is complete so the front desk can perform "Courtesy Call Back" telephone calls.
- Perform preventative maintenance, repairs, or makes recommendations for repairs, as assigned: of all mechanical/electrical, HVAC, refrigeration, and plumbing systems, all building components and furniture, fixtures and equipment.
- Daily maintain the grounds, landscaping and parking areas in a clean, neat, safe and attractive manner.
- Perform painting, carpentry, plumbing, emergency carpet cleaning and other jobs as necessary.
- Maintain all storage area, shops and mechanical areas in a clean, safe and secure manner, reporting to the Chief Engineer any corrective actions that need to be taken.
- Report to work on time and in complete uniform, including name tag, as prescribed by your Supervisor.
- Follow all safety rules as outlined by the hotel.
- Be continually alert for the safety of all employees and guests, reporting any unsafe conditions to your immediate supervisor.
- 2+ years maintenance tech experience.
- Previous experience in hospitality preferred.
Radiate Hotels At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.