This job posting has expired, no longer accepting applications, or has been filled.
We are currently seeking a Maintenance Technician!
Maintenance Technicians Maintain the efficient operation and upkeep of the property buildings and grounds in a supportive role.
- Take responsibility for the daily repair and upkeep of the property and the preparation of vacant units for occupancy
- Maintain and keep an inventory of all supplies and equipment
- Ensure necessary tools are on hand
- Report unusual or extraordinary circumstances regarding the property or residents
- Maintain the required property uniform ensuring a professional appearance
- Be aware of and operate within OSHA (Occupational Safety & Health Act) standards and company safety policies at all times
- Be available to work on an on-call basis
- Secure the maintenance shop(s) at the close of every workday
- Remove snow and ice as necessary
- Handle all lock-outs as a result of evictions and take responsibility for 24-hour response to service requests
- Ability to operate various hand tools including power tools
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed written or oral instructions
- Effective communication skills
- Knowledge in HVAC, plumbing, and electrical
- Property maintenance/handyman experience
Apartment Management Consultants, LLC At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.