Why work for Renoir?
Renoir Staffing is always busy with all property management jobs and looking for employees that can go straight to work! Renoir is a great company to work for while you are in-between permanent jobs, or if you want the leisure of taking time off between assignments. The company believes in work/life balance and values their employees. Once an employee has met the qualifications, sick time, medical benefits, and 401k are available. Ask your recruiter for details.
General functions of the Maintenance Technician:
- Works closely with the Property Manager or Maintenance Supervisor to complete property projects
- Completes work orders for residents efficiently and timely
- Complete start-to-finish vacant unit turnovers for new move-ins
- Work with vendors to complete projects: carpet/flooring replacement, carpet cleaning, unit cleaning
- Ensures that trash throughout the property is picked up and emptied into trash bins
- Full knowledge of how to turn a vacant unit from start to finish
- How to troubleshoot appliances and repair
- Full knowledge of painting, plumbing, and some electrical
- Attention to detail
- Understands and complies with state landlord-tenant law, Fair Housing laws and Cal-OSHA
- Works well under pressure and maintains a positive, friendly attitude
- Strong interpersonal skills: ability to communicate effectively with a diversity of individuals at all organizational levels
Renoir Staffing, LLC At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.