This job posting has expired, no longer accepting applications, or has been filled.
JOIN OUR TEAM
***$2,000 Sign On Bonus***
In a Maintenance Technician role, you will be responsible for maintaining efficient operation and upkeep of the property’s buildings and grounds.
Key Role Responsibilities:
- Perform general maintenance such as plumbing, electrical, HVAC repairs, carpentry, appliance repairs, glass replacement, etc
- Maintain efficient operation and upkeep of the property buildings and grounds
- Perform routine maintenance punch on vacant units prior to new resident occupancy
- Respond to resident service requests; enter and track requests using a work order system
- Keep all amenity areas in clean and operable condition
- Prior experience in plumbing, electrical, carpentry, dry-wall and painting
- Appliance service and repair a plus
- HVAC certification highly preferred
- Apartment maintenance experience ideal
- Must be available for on-call work
- Competitive Salaries & Bonuses
- Medical, Dental & Vision Plans
- 401(k) Plan With Employer Matching Contributions
- Paid Personal Time & Holidays
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Free Long-Term Disability
- Free Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Health Savings Account with Employer Contributions
- Wellness Perks
- FinFit Health Finance Program
- Employee Apartment Discount
- Employee Referral Program
- Employee Recognition & Awards
- Employee Assistance Program
- Volunteer & Community Service Opportunities
- Tuition Reimbursement
This pre-employment application will be given every consideration, but its receipt does not imply that the applicant will be employed. Each question should be answered in a complete and accurate manner as no action can be taken on this application until all questions have been answered.
Harbor Group Management is proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE/M/F/D/V. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Harbor Group Management At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.