This job posting has expired, no longer accepting applications, or have been filled.
Maintenance Technician - HVAC Certified
BECO Asset Management is a property management and construction company who owns and manages both residential and commercial properties throughout Virginia. We offer competitive pay, Paid Time Off, paid holidays, the opportunity for growth, professional development and educational assistance, and benefits including an Employee Assistance Program, health, dental, vision, life, and short and long-term disability insurance, and a company-matched 401(k) Plan.
About the Job
We have immediately available positions at our apartment community in Petersburg, Virginia. This position is full-time with hours from 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Monday - Friday; however, on-call rotation with the Maintenance Team on evenings and weekends is required.
The responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Keeping grounds and common areas free of trash and debris daily
- Assisting with the preparation of all vacant apartments to move-in ready condition
- Assisting with the response to resident requests and work orders in a timely manner (including, but not limited to, HVAC, plumbing and electrical issues)
- Performing on-call emergency services as required (in rotation with the Maintenance Team)
- Other duties as assigned
- Building maintenance experience is preferred (Multi-family experience is a Plus)
- HVAC Certification preferred
- Availability to work in any type of weather (heat, rain, cold, snow, etc.)
- Availability for night and weekend on-call rotation
- A professional and courteous attitude and demeanor when dealing with coworkers, residents, and the general public both on and off the property
- Trustworthy and Dependable
- Positive References
BECO At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.