We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
Accredo Packaging, Inc. manufactures and supplies sustainable, high added value flexible packaging predominantly for the pre-packaged foods and consumer products markets in North America. We achieve state of the art, yet environmentally responsible, flexible packaging conversions by combining the best people in the industry with the latest available technologies.
We are currently seeking a Maintenance Technician for our Sugar Land, Texas facility. Applicants may have predominantly electrical or mechanical background, or both.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Repair or replace defective equipment parts.
- Perform routine preventive maintenance to ensure that machines run smoothly and operate efficiently.
- Inspect drives, motors, and belts, adjust machine parameters, check fluid levels, replace filters, and perform other maintenance activities.
- Use tools ranging from common hand and power tools to precision measuring instruments and electronic testing devices.
- Assemble, install, and repair wiring, electrical components, pipe systems, plumbing, machinery, and equipment.
- Diagnose electrical and mechanical problems and determine how to correct them, checking blueprints, repair manuals, and parts catalogs as necessary.
The ideal candidate shall possess the following:
- General electrical and/or mechanical experience
- Experience with multi-layer extrusion equipment, specifically Windmöller & Hölscher (W&H) brand
- Experience with printing presses, specifically Windmöller & Hölscher (W&H) brand
- Experience with roll slitting machines, specifically Kampf and Deacro brands
- Experience with wicketing machines, specifically LEMO brand
- Experience with pouching machines, specifically Totani brand
Tools & Technology:
- Hand Tools
- Volt Ohm Meter
- Machining Tools
- Read and interpret schematics.
- Scissor Lift
- Articulating Boom
- Maintenance Connection Work Order System
We offer competitive pay, a well-rounded benefit package and a great working environment.
Accredo Packaging At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.