This job posting has expired, no longer accepting applications, or have been filled.
A Maintenance Technician is in charge of performing ongoing facility maintenance and completing repairs on equipment for multiple restaurants. Their duties include fixing a variety of machinery and equipment including, but not limited to, plumbing, heating and electrical. Additionally, oversight includes the overall efficient operation of buildings and equipment in compliance with safety standards.
- Manage all maintenance and repair needs for +/- ten restaurants
- Support the creation of and implementation of preventative maintenance programs covering HVAC, refrigeration, electrical, plumbing and food service equipment.
- Direct and oversee all repair and maintenance services/workers with the store management teams to minimize service disruptions.
- Inspect each site regularly to follow up on services performed and to identify required maintenance work.
- Have the ability to perform skilled trades work such as carpentry, painting, equipment repair, electrical and mechanical to asses that repair work is within expected standards.
- Ensure all equipment is operating as designed and meets or exceeds all code requirements.
- Coordinate access requirements for all vendors providing services to the restaurants.
- Coordinate the installation of equipment resulting from special projects.
- Perform regular inspections of all assigned restaurants and report on the condition of equipment and property, as well as maintenance status.
- Ensure accurate and timely reporting of invoices, maintenance logs, and any other pertinent administrative paperwork and documentation.
- Assist in store openings, special events, and fairs as needed.
- Monitor and inspect all work performed by outside contractors in assigned stores.
- Support the development of and maintain a maintenance program at all restaurant locations.
- Create and implement response systems for emergencies including nights and weekends to correct unsafe or hazardous conditions.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience working in a fast paced multi- facility environment, with a focus on providing the best possible service to a demanding group of customers.
- Demonstrated ability to plan and prioritize tasks in a self-directed work environment and maintain high levels of productivity without direct supervision.
- Experience performing a variety of electrical, plumbing, food equipment and building repairs.
- Strong customer service and problem solving aptitude.
- The ability to communicate effectively and provide direction to contractors and vendors performing services for the company.
- Technical knowledge of HVAC and refrigeration, electrical repair, plumbing, along with knowledge of carpentry and general building maintenance.
- Ability to maintain/repair varied types of electrical equipment.
- Ability and willingness to travel to all restaurant with the company. Valid drivers license with good driving record and proof of insurance.
- Must have the ability to learn quickly, work autonomously, and address any issues that arise during or outside business hours.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Detail oriented.
Brand: Burger King
Address: 12249 Pennsylvania St Thornton, CO - 80241
Property Description: MT Food Group Corporate Office
Property Number: Corporate
Burger King At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.