This job posting has expired, no longer accepting applications, or have been filled.
Vi is recognized as a Great Place to Work and one of Glassdoor's 100 Best Companies to work for. Learn from the best and accelerate your Maintenance Technician career with Vi.
- Competitive pay
- Exceptional benefits
- Generous Paid Time Off - start accruing on day one
- 401k with company match
- Paid maternity and paternity benefits
- Award-winning training and development
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Luxury work environment
- Meaningful and rewarding work
An opportunity exists on our highly accomplished maintenance team. The selected candidate will be responsible for completing routine repairs and preventative maintenance on building systems, life safety systems, building automation systems and equipment. Operates and maintains maintenance equipment.
- Qualified applicants are required to possess 2 years of experience in operating and maintaining mechanical equipment and/or performing building repairs.
- A trade school or courses in Electrical Wiring, Refrigeration, Heating/Air Conditioning, Plumbing or Carpentry is preferred.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent is required.
- Must possess a valid and current driver's license, where applicable.
- Knowledge of safety procedures, preventative maintenance program and work order programs.
Vi Living At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.