Maintenance Technician-2nd Shift
Willow Bridge is currently hiring for an experieced Maintenance Technician to help manage the general maintenance and curb appeal of the apartment community. We are looking for an entrepreneurial-minded person who enjoys building relationships with their team and with customers. Does that sound like you? Become part of the Willow Bridge family and grow your career path today.
- Troubleshoot and perform all necessary repairs to the apartment community, including plumbing, HVAC, carpentry and electrical. Installation of new appliances as needed.
- Ensure resident requested service orders are completed on a timely basis.
- Assist in maintaining the exterior of the property to provide clean and acceptable curb appeal at all times.
- Comply with all OSHA regulations and health, safety and environmental laws.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- A minimum of 1-3 years of related experience.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Strong knowledge in troubleshooting and repairing HVAC systems. HVAC certification is strongly preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multitask, stay organized and meet deadlines.
- Able to be on-call for responding to after-hours emergencies.
- Must be able to lift up to 100 lbs.
Willow Bridge Property Company offers competitive pay, a benefits package that includes health, dental, vision and 401(k) and opportunities for career development and advancement.
Lincoln Property Company At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.