To apply and view our other position's please visit:
APPLY HERE -------------> https://realtyjobs.com/candidates/
We are looking for an Apartment Maintenance Technician to join a great team on-site in Denver!
- Previous maintenance experience is required.
- Residential or Commercial maintenance ideal
- Must be reliable and dependable
- Valid Driver License required upon hire after temp period
- HVAC and CPO certifications strongly desired.
- Must be able to operate common maintenance related tools including but not limited to: electric saws, cordless screwdriver, drill, air conditioners, water heaters, chlorine test kit, various screwdrivers, nut drivers set, pliers, various wrenches, wire crimping/stripping tool, drill bits, hammers, tape (ruler), and ladders.
- Must be able to apply common sense and understanding to carry out instructions and plans.
- Will interact regularly with residents, vendors, contractors, all levels of employees, and clients and, therefore, must possess excellent interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to read and write in English in order to read diagrams, meters, instructions, write report, etc.
- Proficiency in using property management software(s) and Microsoft Office is preferred.
- Experience in compressor diagnosis, fire sprinklers and irrigation systems preferred.
- Must have basic knowledge of OSHA Requirements and Local, City and State Ordinances.
- On-call responsibilities as needed.
- Competitive Wages
- Excellent Benefits: Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 401K with Match
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO), and Paid Holidays
- Professional Development and Advancement Opportunities
REAL ESTATE PERSONNEL At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.