This job posting has expired, no longer accepting applications, or have been filled.
IMTeam: Integrity. Motivation. Teamwork. Excellence. Accountable. Memorable. That describes who we are.
The team-oriented collaborative environment is one where you are given the support and resources to use your skills to the fullest and thrive in your career. Your contributions are valued and recognized through a generous compensation and benefits package.
- Pay - $22.00 - 26.00/hr. depending upon skills and experience related to the role
- Incentives for all associates at the properties - Monthly bonuses based on the team's performance for everyone, and leasing incentives for all associates with sales responsibilities
- Health - Medical, dental, vision, wellbeing programs, gym membership contributions
- Financial - 401(k) with company match, medical and dependent care flexible spending accounts, life insurance, 20% housing discount
- Career - Comprehensive training programs, mentorships
- Maintenance and Leasing training - Service Designation Program and Leasing Designation Program unique to IMT with training courses for service and leasing associates to obtain more knowledge and build skills which can lead to career advancement, bonuses, and pay raises
- Maintenance associate benefits - IMT tool kit, full uniforms including $100/year shoe stipend
- Time off - PTO, vacation, holidays
- Perks - Office, region and nationwide events including team lunches, community service opportunities, apartment industry events, contests, end of the year celebrations, and more!
- Diagnose and solve maintenance issues in the apartment homes, exterior and common areas ranging from plumbing, electrical, general carpentry, HVAC, appliances and pools
- Utilize assigned tool set provided by IMT
- Prepare apartments for new residents in a timely manner following IMT standards
- Perform daily maintenance of property grounds for curb appeal that makes a great impression on your residents, prospective residents and guests
- Additional projects and/or duties as assigned by the Service Manager or Community Manager
- Residential property management, hotel or equivalent maintenance experience
- Hands-on maintenance skills including plumbing, electrical, general carpentry, HVAC, appliances, pools, etc.
- A positive attitude, and the desire to learn and develop your skills
- Superior customer service and verbal communication skills
- EPA Type II or Universal certification is a plus; CPO is a plus
- Willingness to learn and use technologies such as Outlook and SuiteSpot
- Availability to be on-call (rotating with the other Technicians) to address any emergencies
- Active and valid driver license is required
Consistent with our company values, IMT Residential is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a strong commitment to cultivating a diverse and inclusive environment.
We provide equal opportunities to all IMT associates and applicants for all terms and conditions of employment including recruiting, hiring, placement, compensation, training, transfer, promotion, leave of absence, termination, layoff, and recall. IMT prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type. We encourage applicants of all cultures, ethnicities, races, colors, national origins, religions, ages, gender identities or expressions, sexual orientations, disability statuses, genetics, and veteran statuses to consider a career with us. Additionally, we believe in the California Fair Chance Ordinance. IMT will consider all qualified applicants for employment, regardless of their criminal histories, for all of our locations.
We understand that a team with a variety of work and life experiences leads to greater success. Our recruiting team looks for a desire to learn and perform the job combined with an alignment to our IMTeam values of Integrity, Motivation, Teamwork, Excellence, Accountable and Memorable.
IMT Residential At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.