This job posting has expired, no longer accepting applications, or has been filled.
Maintenance Tech/Handyman – Apartment Turns & Work Orders
Looking for your next Maintenance Tech position? We have multiple opportunities readily available!
We’re hiring Maintenance Techs with basic experience in plumbing, electrical, and general maintenance that can complete apartment turnovers/make-readies and work orders.
Full-time, temp-to-hire, and temporary opportunities with Property Management Companies looking for skilled, responsible, customer-service oriented, and dependable Maintenance Technicians like you!
Why JWilliams Staffing:
- Competitive pay DOE
- 40 hours a week
- Weekly pay
- Convenient commute and schedule
- NO on-call, buying material from hardware stores, or roving
- We personally do the leg work for you when it comes to finding your next job opportunity
Immediate work opportunities throughout Southern California available at an apartment community near you!
Experience as Handy-man, Independent Contractor, Hotel Engineer, in Construction and other similar Service Technician roles encouraged to apply!
- Apartment turnover/make-ready
- General handyman/maintenance experience: basic plumbing, basic electric, light carpentry, painting, & patching drywall Exterior preventative maintenance
- Complete turnovers and work-orders in an effective and timely manner
- Work under direction of Property Manager or Maintenance Supervisor
- Porter/Grounds keeping work during downtime or as needed.
- 1 year experience as an Apartment Maintenance/Service Tech strongly desired; hotel engineer, commercial and retail maintenance welcomed to apply!
- Experience with residential plumbing, electrical, hardware installation, painting, troubleshooting & repairs, and other general maintenance.
- Basic tools required. (All material will be provided. Advanced or specialized equipment provided.)
- Not required but a plus: Experience in HVAC, carpentry, and appliance repair & troubleshooting
JWilliams Staffing At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.