This job posting has expired, no longer accepting applications, or has been filled.
Maintenance Tech/Handyman - Apartment Turns & Work Orders
Looking to grow in your maintenance career? We are hiring several experienced Maintenance Technicians for temporary and temp-to-hire jobs at premier apartment communities.
If you are skilled, responsible, and customer service oriented, apply today for immediate consideration!
Why JWilliams Staffing:
- Competitive pay DOE
- Up to 40 hours a week
- Weekly pay
- Convenient commute and schedule
- NO on-call, buying material from hardware stores, or roving
- Progress your career with exposure to premier companies
- We personally do the leg work for you when it comes to finding your next job opportunity
- Apartment turnover/make-ready.
- General handyman/maintenance experience: basic plumbing, basic electric, light carpentry, painting, & patching drywall Exterior preventative maintenance
- Complete turnovers and work-orders in an effective and timely manner
- Work under direction of Property Manager or Maintenance Supervisor
- Porter/Groundskeeping work during downtime or as needed
- Two years of experience as an Apartment Maintenance/Service Tech strongly desired; hotel engineer, commercial and retail maintenance welcomed to apply!
- Experience with residential plumbing, electrical, hardware installation, painting, troubleshooting & repairs, and other general maintenance
- Basic tools required (All material will be provided; specialized equipment provided)
- Not required but a plus: Experience in HVAC, carpentry, and appliance repair & troubleshooting
JWilliams Staffing At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.