Maintenance Technician 2
Rogers is hiring a Maintenance Technician I -well rounded handy man for our West Allis location.
Who we are:
Rogers Behavioral Health is a private, not-for-profit provider of specialized mental health and addiction services. Rogers offers evidence-based treatment for adults, children, and adolescents with depression and other mood disorders, eating disorders, addiction, obsessive-compulsive and anxiety disorders, trauma, and posttraumatic stress disorder.
At Rogers, our patients are our number one priority. But it all begins with you. When it comes to helping people find treatment, it takes a full team approach where every contribution counts. You'll make your difference at Rogers—and help transform lives.
The Maintenance Technician I is responsible for the general maintenance and repairs for all Rogers facility. The Maintenance Technician promotes a professional and comfortable atmosphere for all customers by diagnosing and performing repairs as needed.
- Building and Facilities Inspection and Compliance
- Assist in safety inspections for equipment
- Order parts and maintain required documents per regulatory compliance.
- Building, Facility, Equipment, and Grounds Maintenance to meet Joint Commission standards
- Perform snow removal and other grounds maintenance duties
- Performs minor electrical, plumbing, and HVAC maintenance
- Performs minor painting, drywall, and carpentry work
- High school diploma required; advanced vocational or technical education strongly preferred.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints/building plans.
- Previous experience in plant technology preferred.
- Continuing education in specialty areas required.
- Valid Wisconsin drivers license; required to have driving record approved by Rogers Behavioral Health's insurance carrier.
- Formal training in aggression control within sixty (60) days of date of hire; annual re-certification is required.
- Eating Disorder Center employees are required to complete CBRF first aid, fire, universal precautions, and dietary courses within ninety (90) days of hire.
- Experience in the mental health field preferred.
- Must pass pre-employment background and drug screen.
- Comprehensive benefits package (medical, dental, vision, etc.) for positions of 30 hours or more per week.
- Childcare reimbursement offered for positions of 20 hours or more per week.
- Gainshare bonus based on company goals.
- 401k with matching contribution that is fully vested from day 1.
- Loan relief, tuition reimbursement and scholarship opportunities.
Rogers Behavioral Health At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.