Atlas Management, LLC is looking to add a full-time Maintenance Supervisor to our team! This employee would be stationed at a Vancouver, WA property with 93 units.
Our ideal candidate is kind, professional, personable, hardworking, and approachable. We are looking for a candidate who is willing to be hands on and really take ownership of the community they are working at. Responsibilities include completion of maintenance requests as assigned including but not limited to the following:
- light plumbing
- light electrical
- handy-man level repairs.
This candidate will also ensure that the operation of the property complies with company policies and procedures, Fair Housing, Americans with Disabilities Act, Fair Credit Reporting Act, and other laws and regulations governing single-family housing.
Candidate must have employment history that demonstrates knowledge of building maintenance and management. They must also have the capacity to handle customer conflict in an effective manner. Candidate must be comfortable using technology such as Microsoft Excel, Word & Outlook.
GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF POSITION:
Candidate is accountable for delivering on our commitments to our owners and residents. This includes quality move-in, resident/tenant satisfaction, quality and timely service and personal attention to our residents/tenants.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Complete preparation of market-ready Multi-family homes, which may include painting, carpet cleaning/repair, general repairs, and housekeeping to ensure a quality product to our residents.
- Completion of resident/tenant service request in a timely manner.
- Has experience with various light maintenance functions including and not limited to plumbing, air conditioning, heating, general carpentry skills, appliance, electrical, painting, caulking, snow removal and life safety issues.
-Oversees and works with third-party service providers such as landscapers, roofers, HVAC contractors.
- Completes maintenance of grounds and common areas to keep them clean, free of trash, debris, and other safety issues.
- Performs on-call emergency procedures as required.
- Reports any maintenance issues such as life safety, vacant repairs, property damages, and common area needs to manager.
- Schedules and performs preventative maintenance and records such activities.
- Provides superior customer service and represents the company in a professional manner at all times. Consistently maintains a professional, courteous attitude when dealing with residents, tenants, coworkers, and the general public.
- Performs duties as assigned in a timely manner.
- Perform any other related duties as required or assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty mentioned satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Must also have an active license and a clean driving record.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
High school, plus specialized schooling and/or on the job training in maintenance and management, plus 3 years related experience and/or training. Or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to effectively communicate information and respond to questions in person-to-person situations with tenants, residents, customers, general public and other employees of the organization.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers.
Under direction of on site Community Manager. Employee must be willing to learn and work as a team player.
Self-motivation and efficiency are required. Ability to prioritize and manage a schedule and work un-supervised without direction.
Must be able to inspect properties and identify appearance and required maintenance issues. Reasoning and decision-making are essential.
USE OF MACHINES, EQUIPMENT AND/OR COMPUTERS
Regular use of complex machines and equipment including desktop/laptop computer and maintenance equipment.
REQUIRED CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Must possess a valid Driver's License.
The following physical activities described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions and expectations.
While performing the functions of this job, the employee is continuously required to talk or hear; frequently required to stand, walk, use hands to finger, handle, or feel, reach with hands and arms, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and occasionally required to sit, climb or balance. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.'
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $24.00 - $27.00 per hour
Expected hours: 40 per week
- 2 years
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Outdoor work
- Property Management Maintenance: 1 year (Required)
- Maintenance: 2 years (Required)
- Driver's License (Required)
Work Location: In person
Atlas Management LLC At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.