Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International/Nabisco?
We are the creators of Oreo, Ritz Crackers, Triscuit, Sour Patch and Swedish Fish to name a few.
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It With Pride.
As expert you will bring a deep technical mastery of the process and equipment. That expertise allows you to lead the planning, process development and implementation of Planned Maintenance Elements in a Continuous Improvement manufacturing environment. You will manage this through teams consisting of various technical and non-technical personnel, key support contractors and operations personnel.
- Tests, installs, and repairs plant equipment and machinery.
- Performs preventive maintenance and safety inspections on the equipment and machinery.
- Performs electrical inspection, repair and troubleshooting on production and support equipment and plant power systems (PLC, I/O, electronics, motors, and instruments).
- Performs basic mechanical work as required, including but not limited to sheet metal layout, fabrication, buildings and grounds, weights and scales, welding, and pipefitting.
- Documents work performed and communicates work activities to appropriate personnel.
- Reads, studies and reviews manuals, schematics and drawings and relevant literature to stay current on new equipment and the updating of existing equipment.
- Provides on-call emergency repair service for all areas of the mill.
- Uses fabrication shop process equipment such as drill press, hydraulic press, welder, band saw, sheet metal shear, metal brake, and milling machine
- Follows all applicable policies and procedures, including Safety, Quality and GMP’s.
Moderate exposure to dusty and dirty work conditions and seasonal weather extremes (work is both inside and outside). Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. Works from ladders and elevated platforms. Climb steps, crawl over, under and into equipment as necessary to perform job duties.
- Full time job
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Industrial maintenance: 5 years (Required) with certification, 6 years without
- English (Required)
- Mechanical Certificate (Preferred)
- Electrical Certificate (Preferred)
- Work authorization (Required)
- AM-Autonomous Maintenance Step 4 systems: 1 year (Preferred)
- Progressive Maintenance Step 3: 1 year (Preferred)
- Amazing medical benefits (only pay 7% of premiums)
- 401(k) match (3% on 6% invested)
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Mental Illness/Substance Abuse support
- Infertility Assistance Contraception Services
- Preventive Health Services
- Habilitative Services
Mondelēz International At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.