- Competitive Wages
- Paid Vacation & Sick Time
- Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, 401k + Match, Flexible Spending Accounts per DCC policy
- Scholarship Eligibility per policy
- Complimentary employee meal per shift
- Complimentary golf privileges per DCC employee guidelines
- Club merchandise at reduced employee pricing
- Complimentary parking
- Positive, Inclusive, Values-Centric working environment.
- Referral Bonus, Work with your friends by referring!
- Other benefits per DCC employee handbook.
- Manages maintenance teamwork flow daily
- Assist with hiring and training maintenance team members
- Performs general handy-man type maintenance duties associated with the facility
- Performs carpentry work including drywall repair, painting, hang pictures, locksmith work
- Moves furniture, machinery, equipment, and other materials as requested
- Participates in monthly building inspections
- Work with all facility contractors and help to guide contractors work time while on the premises.
- Assists with the renovation/remodeling of Club; repairs plaster and drywall; paints building structures
- Assist the maintenance team in the maintenance and repair of building and equipment, heating & cooling systems
- Responds effectively to all emergencies and emergency maintenance requests
- Strong focus on customer service and creating positive interactions with team and contractors
- Ability to communicate status of work activity and identify methods to perform activities safely, effectively, and efficiently
- Comply with all safety procedures, maintaining good housekeeping and safety of work areas.
- Recognize danger and safety hazards and propose methods to eliminate them
- Maintains a clean and safe work environment and maintain compliance to State, County, or City Ordinances, Codes, or Laws
- Must be able to use various power tools and equipment necessary to perform work tasks
- Performs and/or conducts the performance of all maintenance service requests, ensuring that work performed in these areas is accomplished efficiently with a minimum amount of disruption and inconvenience
- Monitors and assists contractors with the performance of their assigned responsibilities
- Complies with all policies for the safe storage, usage, and disposal of hazardous materials
- Assists the Clubhouse Services Director and GM with additional projects as needed
Denver Country Club At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.