This job posting has expired, no longer accepting applications, or has been filled.
Maintenance Electrical Technician
Maintenance Electrical Technician Opportunity:
About the Maintenance Electrical Technician Role: Join our team as an Electrical Technician in the vibrant Cleveland area! If you're ready for a rewarding career move, keep reading for more details.
Maintenance Electrical Technician Responsibilities:
- Installation and Maintenance: Skillfully install and maintain wiring and electrical units on industrial overhead cranes.
- Preventative Maintenance: Execute tasks related to preventative maintenance on overhead cranes.
- Inspections: Thoroughly inspect electrical units on overhead cranes.
- Troubleshooting and Repairs: Identify and repair electrical system issues.
- Working at Heights: Must be willing to work at heights up to 100 ft.
- Experience: Minimum 3 years of industrial electrical work experience and crane maintenance.
- Voltage Knowledge: Proficient in working with 480 V.
- Blueprint Reading: Ability to read prints.
- License: Possess a valid driver's license.
- Screening: Able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
- Paid Holidays.
- Paid Vacation.
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance.
- Short Term Disability.
- Life Insurance.
- Accident Insurance.
S3 At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.