Low Voltage Installers Needed ASAP - Long Term Career Opportunity
Long Term Project - Los Angeles Coastal
3 Spots Available - Apply Now with Experience to be Considered
Low Voltage Technician Duties:
· Cable install: Pulling, terminating, testing and labeling of Cat 5/6 structured cable.
· Familiar with the install of all types of fiber optic, horizontal and backbone cables.
· Capable of Installing pathway systems (cable trays, racks, J-hooks or D-rings).
Low Voltage Technician Qualifications:
· Reliable transportation to and from work around the LA area.
· Essential tools for the low voltage industry
· All PPE Gear: Hard Hat, Gloves, Safety Vest, Safety Glasses, boots.
· Competitive pay scale: $$DOE
· We pay weekly, every Friday
· $250+ for referrals, good people know good people!
For consideration or questions regarding current opportunities please reach out to Sam@SubtekSolutions/com for immediate response. You can also reach me direct through phone or text at 760.805.9601
Subtek Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status.'
Job Types: Temporary, Contract, Part-time, Full-time
Pay: $18.00 - $30.00 per hour
- Referral program
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Work Location: Multiple locations
- Referral program
Subtek Solutions LLC At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.