- Generous hourly wage to guarantee your base income with a simple incentive plan to maximize opportunity! PLUS - a $10,000 Sign-On Bonus!!!
- Advancement! Inside a growing company with locations throughout the Midwest and Mid-South, the right candidates have excellent potential for growth and advancement!
- We make it easy – from the simple things like a mobile punch system, to the necessities like uniforms, tools, and transportation – we take care of our teams!
- Extensive Benefits Package that includes more than just your major medical plans and PTO!
- Active Journeyman License, State of Missouri, St. Louis County
- 5+ Years of Experience in Residential Plumbing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Impeccable attention to detail, accurate record keeping, and protection of company assets and resources
- Collaborative workstyle, leadership experience, and professional demeanor
- Inspecting structure, locating and marking positions of pipes, connections, and passage holes for pipe in walls and floors
- Ability to interpret drawings and layouts from mechanical drawings
- Building plumbing systems, gas, water, sewer, steam systems, inspections
- Must be able to perform, plan work, order material with minimal supervision
- Ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction throughout the customer lifecycle
Tri-State Water, Power & Air At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.